Primary Care is designed for individuals who have had little or no previous experience in treatment.
- Individualized treatment plans incorporating 2-4 group session per week, one-on-one therapy, and family counseling as needed
- Significant psychoeducation component to help clients better understand the disease of chemical dependency
- Monthly multi-family group sessions to educate family members, help them develop supportive roles, and generally enhance relationships
- Relapse prevention coaching to help clients identify personal relapse warning signs and promote continued abstinence and recovery
- Stress management support to assist in the development of healthy coping mechanisms that do not rely on chemical substances
- Guidance to assist individuals in developing an external support system which may include AA, NA, and/or other self-help participation
- Day and evening sessions available to accommodate work, school, and family